Hi,
        I am setting up a CVS server.  Due to some circumstances, it will
probably need to be pserver method instead of SSH. However, I have a
really hard time logging into the server with pserver.

[kbreit@kbreit P6]$ cvs -d [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvsroot commit
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: warning: directory CVS specified in argument
cvs commit: but CVS uses CVS for its own purposes; skipping CVS
directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s password:

and it commits perfectly.  However, if I use the pserver method:

Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401/home/cvsroot
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to kbreit.dyndns.org(204.38.200.77):2401
failed: Connection refused

Why am I getting this error?  In my /etc/sysconfig/ipchains script, I
have:
-A input -p tcp -s 0/0 -d 0/0 2401 -y -j ACCEPT

and in /etc/xinetd.d, I have a file called pserver, with the following
contents:
service cvspserver
{
        type            = UNLISTED