-
Hi.
I tried to install a HP lasejet 5 on a redhat 7,2, but
it was impossible since the redhat only will install a
postscript printer. And that doesnt work.
Search google for CUPS (common unix printer system)
and install that. Latest stable version.
That works fine for me.

-- BG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: > Hi all,

> I am trying to install and share my HP LaserJet 4
> which is physically
> attached to a RH 7.2 box.  I haven't gotten to
> sharing it yet, because I
> can't get it installed on the box.  I have tried
> using the KDE "printer
> wizard" (very confusing for a wizard) without
> success.  I wouldn't mind
> doing it manually if someone will tell me how.
>
> TIA,
> Bill

=====
Investigating the Norwegain 4.th Secret Service
The multiheaded animal.
http://hjem.sol.no/altiett/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.html