Hello fellow Redhat developer,

I'm new to this mailing list but I think this is the
right place to ask my questions.  I'm an application
developer from NT platform trying to migrate to
Redhat.  I'm trying to port my web application that I
wrote and tested under NT/JRun.  I'm looking for the
best servlet engine/application server for my RedHat
7.2,  that will support SSL and delivery of a dynamic
web page.  I have a lot of javascripts embedded in jsp
servlets.  I found I couldn't get my javascripts work
with tomcat.  I don't know why!  but I decided to use
another application server.  I'm considering either
JRun for Redhat or resin.

Can resin work with openSSL that comes bundled with
RD7.2?

Thanks very much in advance for your advice
Leila