Hi,

I have a Dell Optiplex GX-110 which has onboard VGA and I have installed an Nvidia PCI card with 64 Mb of memory to enable OpenGL use.  When I boot RH 7.2 the new video card is not recognized by Kudzu.  Is the onboard VGA blocking the card recognition?  I have no way to disable the onboard VGA with the BIOS, I can only set it to AUTO mode which means that both are working.

If I am able to get RH 7.2 to recognize the card will I be able to somehow tell the system to use the Nvidia card as the default VGA device?  Can I setup the system to use both monitors like the Windblows "Extend My Desktop Feature"?

TIA,
Bill