-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]De la part de Billy R Nordyke
Envoye : mardi 26 mars 2002 16:53
A : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : librpm.so.0 librpmio.so.0

Hi All,

perl-Perl-RPM-0.291-2.i386.rpm requires the files listed in the subject
above.  I believe they are included in rpm-4.0.2-8.  I have rpm-4.0.4-7x
installed.  It seems if I could find the above files and cp them to
/usr/lib they would be available.  Is there a way to extract them from
rpm-4.0.2-8?

Thanks,

Bill

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!