On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 07:09:39AM -0300, Martín Marqués wrote:
> On Mar 26 Mar 2002 12:56, you wrote:
> > yesterday, I compiled php-4.1.2 from tarball to get running php-gtk-0.5.0,
> > because php(ver 4.0.6-15) package from redhat can't ran this.
> >
> > so after I finish creating php cgi-binary(I compiled just for this, because
> > php-gtk only need this), when I ran that there is an error ouput like this
> >
> > PHP Warning:  Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php4/imap.so' -
> > /usr/lib/php4/imap.so: undefined symbol: krb5_defkeyname in Unknown on line
>
> You have a problem with kerberos/imap/php
>
> I would suggest trying to get the rpm, or at least try to get the
> dependencies that are missing (looks like kerberos).
>
> Could be that it can't find some imap library too.
>
> Saludos... :-)

I can't have find rpm for version 4.1.2, so what I must do?
but when I look the error there is some mismatch between
installation php and php in the line
Module compiled with debug=160, thread-safety=173 module API=1073876736
PHP compiled with debug=0, thread-safety=0 module API=20010901
These options need to match

so what options need to match with?
en

about imap library I check that it can be found in that directory