David Talkington wrote:

>>On 15:51 26 Mar 2002, David Talkington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>| They've added a stacked-tab option for window displays in 0.9.9!
>>| That's probably my favorite feature of Opera, too.  That kicks my butt!
>>
>Well, there doesn't seem to be a hotkey combination for moving between
>tabs, but that's my only gripe with it so far.  I sure don't remember
>seeing it in preferences before this release, but then I only used
>Mozilla occasionally.  I'll use it more often now ...

I find this incredibly useful too.  One window for opening 10
www.cnn.com pages to read on the train, another window for tabbed pages
with Java references, and another for work's intranet.

A friend commented that it was quite nice, but they couldn't  see
themselves moving from either Galeon or Opera until the ability to drag
tabs between top-level browser windows become available.

Alan