On Sun, 2002-03-31 at 14:08, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
> Bret Hughes wrote:
>
> > so what is going to happen when the cd fails do to an invalid path for
> > the directory?
>
>     If the 'cd $1' fails (due to an invalid path), the next command will list the
>current working directory - wherever that may be.

That's what I thought.  Could be confusing but I guess since more will
write to stdout and then (I think) once exited return the user to the
orig. console, the error message written to stderr should be visible so
at least the confusion of where the &$^%^* did my files go would be over
once more is exited.

Just a thought.

Bret