Hello Everyone,

I have two server that used to run RH70 with the fully upgraded sendmail
(up2date). One of the server I upgraded to RH72. Both of these server used
to run auth. in sendmail and I could send email from anywhere, granted that
I auth. myself. Here is my problem, I had to rebuild both servers about a
week ago. I tried everything and I can't get the relaying to work. I auth.
myself (btw my client is Outlook Express - but even using a telnet session
doesn't help) and the server says cool, but I still can't "relay". I use
PLAIN and LOGIN auth. methode and saw that they have changed something in
the .m4 file. I think it read "trustedauthmethode (*-MD5)" (the * is me).

How do I fix this ? How do I run the MD5 stuff if plain and login doesn't
work anymore ?

Thanks,

Pieter De Wit