On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 12:20:02PM -0500, Billy Davis wrote:

> The power supply in our Server failed during backup.  Now, our /dev/lp0, /dev/lp1
>and SCSI tape (/dev/rst0) have disappeared.  Is there an EASY way to get them back?

Re-install the dev rpm.  If you use an option like --replacepkgs you can
install on top of the one you've got.  dev will create the device files for
all the commonly-used entries, so this may be overkill for you and may
conflict with other site customizations.  Tread carefully.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]