What should I have my document root set to and where should I put my index file? I still want it to be a cgi script and I want it grouped with all of the other cgi scripts.

  Mike Burger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yup...the problem is that you have the document root at /home/tss/cgi-bin,
to start with...adding the ScriptAlias line makes Apache think that the
cgi-bin directory for that will have a URL of /home/tss/cgi-bin/tss/cgi-bin.

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Stephen Spalding wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to set up an apache virtual host, and I'm almost there. I've got a host name pointing to a URL which seems to be working just fine, but the problem is that it's a cgi script and my browser is not executing it, it's displaying the code. Here's what the code of the cgi script:
>
> # cat main_page.pl
>

> #!/usr/bin/perl
> print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
> print "Hello!