Hi there,

Can anybody point me in the right direction to make
the following work?

I have 2 dial up networks, one with static IP address,
and one with dynamic.  What I would like to do is
forward any web and mail traffic that goes to the
static ip address to the dial up server with the
dynamic IP address with the least possible delay.  I
have thought of setting up an account with a third
party such as dyndns.org or similar, then set a static
redirect from the box with the static IP to the third
party provider which will have my dynamic IP address
to forward to.  This would possibly be OK, but I would
prefer if I could do it directly, as this seems like a
long way around for a seemingly simple problem.  Is
there anyway I could set something on the dynamic box
that whenever the ip address changes it sends the new
Ip address directly to the other box with the static
IP address so it can forward traffic directly?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raoul

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions