I've found 1 error. I had not checked for the right
processor. So now it boot half the way.
The reason for compiling the native 2.4.7-10 kernel
in redhat 7.2 was to enable bridging.

--- Devon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: >

=====
Investigating the Norwegain 4.th Secret Service
The multiheaded animal.
http://hjem.sol.no/altiett/knut_ove_hauge_kuren.html