I'm looking into setting up a cluster with Linux Virtual Server, What is
the best option?  It looks like in order to get software from Red hat to
do it I'll have to run 6.2 and install piranha.  Or buy Red Hat Advanced
Server.

I can install it myself using the ipvs kernel patch and the ipvsadm
utility from linuxvirtualserver.com  and I think that will run fine on
7.2

There looks like there are other Piranha type programs out there but
ultramonkey looks like it will only run on RH 6.2.

Of these three options the second one sounds the best, but I'm mainly
asking to see if there is another option that I haven't come across yet.

Thanks

--
Jeff Bearer, RHCE
Webmaster