hello,
i already posted this to the samba mailing list and got no reply.  i thought
i'd try here cuz this list is by far the most helpful outta all the lists i
subsribe to...and i use redhat 7.2 =).

is there a way i can share a printer via samba to some win2k/winxp machines on
my lan without those win machines having to login and mount a home dir?  i
also want to share my music folder (/home/cjb/music) to the win machines in
the same manner (i don't want them to have to login to anything to access
it).

as of now, to access the printer (or anything) via samba, i have to create a
user account, share their home dir, then on the win end, i gotta open up
their shared home dir, find the printer, then add it.

thanks for the help,
christopher