From: Gonzalo Jimenez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ADSL

        Hello list, I new here and I wanted to ask something about linux and
ADSL,

        Well, I'll be trying ADSL, but I hear that they use dinamic IP, so
it
is not possible to use a linux server with it... is that true? is there any
way
to use a linux server with a non static IP? if so, please direct me how
to...

        Thanks a lot,

        Gonzalo