On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 08:50:57AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I created the RHN ID and ran up2date wu-ftp anon-ftp and I get a message
> that says the packages you have selected are not available.

# up2date --showall > up2date.showall
# grep ftp up2date.showall

This will list all the packages that are available for your system and then
tell you which ones relate to ftp.  You'll see that both packages that were
mentioned are named slightly differently than what you were given.  To install
the right packages:
# up2date -i wu-ftpd anonftp

Incidentally, when quoting other people's e-mails, please remove the redhat
list trailer.  We don't really need to see it a half-dozen times...

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]