At 4/18/2002 05:48 PM -0400, Michael Fratoni wrote:

>I use black hole lists here. I added a feature for each list I want to
>use to sendmail.mc, like so:
>
>dnl Begin Blackhole lists
>FEATURE(`dnsbl', `relays.ordb.org', `Rejected - see http://ordb.org/')dnl
>FEATURE(dnsbl,`bl.spamcop.net', `Rejected - see:
>http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?$&{client_addr}')dnl
>FEATURE(dnsbl, `blackholes.mail-abuse.org', `Rejected - see
>http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/')dnl
>FEATURE(`delay_checks')dnl
>dnl End Blackhole lists

May I ask why the first FEATURE has `dnsbl' in directed quotes, but the
other two do not?

>Some of the black hole lists are more extensive than others as well. Using
>those lists is more likely to result in legitimate mail being bounced.

Could you offer some suggestions as to how to determine which lists are
*less* extensive, i.e. the most conservative in blocking? I'd like to keep
false positives to the absolute minimum...

Thanks!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz