Hi all,

I am wondering if it is possible to run a file as a specific user rather
than root... surely this is possible?

I am running Inflex, which is called following the arrival of every Email,
as root.

>From within Inflex, I wish to load another program (DOSEMU to be specific),
but this cannot run as root.

I thought I was maybe looking for a SETUID or SUID command, but can't seem
to find one....

Can anybody please point me in the right direction for this?

Many thanks!

Regards,

Greg Conway.

This is a confidential communication between sender and addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and do not read, copy,
use or disclose this communication to others. Any opinions or views expressed are
those of the individual, and unless otherwise stated, are not those of the company.
All attachments and intellectual rights remain the property of GML (NT) Limited.