Hi

I have been running Cygwin successfully on my RH7.1 box for a long time.
Recently I upgraded the 7.1 box to 7.2. Although  Cygwin can get a login
prompt I cannot get it to run Gnome. I can run Gnome on an NCD300 terminal
and xwin32 trial version both work real well. What am I doing wrong with
Cygwin?

Many Thanks

Mike

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com