CLOSE - but I need to go the OTHER way... I can already access Linux
Shares from the Win2K Machines, I need to be able to access Win2K Shares
from a LINUX machine. :)

Thanks for the info though - that proggie might help for other means.

Jim Hale
-
Jim & Kathy's Website Collection
http://hale.dyndns.org