What do you mean by upgrade?  Do you mean doing the command
"up2date"?  I've been doing "up2date" and selecting everything ever
since I installed 7.2 and installed everything then.  (Actually I started
with 7.1 Redhat Professional Server, installed everything then.  Then
I bought the 7.2 standard package, installed everything again.  Since
then I've been doing "up2date" about twice a month and choosing
everything.

So for my situation, what is the difference between:

- doing up2date

- doing upgrade (how is that done)?

- buying 7.3 and installing everything (is there an upgrade option
with the 7.3 CDs?)  - I forget how I did the 7.2 install.

Thanks!

Roleigh Martin
Edina MN
--
"Roleigh Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           Edina, Minnesota, USA
http://www.timelesseye.com