I haven't tried out Valhalla (yet) however it can't be all that difficult to setup.

If you have a Geforce 4 (for example) then I think 7.3 will need some manual tweaking
of the XF86Config file.

The README has good instructions explaining how this can be accomplished.  I was able
to setup 7.2 easily with a G4 440MX card over the weekend (just bought it, nice card).

---
Dave > From: "BG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Oooops... I'll need the "load the module" instructions too.  Sorry to be so
> green.  I just want to use, I don't want to learn programming.  Although
> I'll admit when I first started using RH a couple of years ago I got great
> satisfaction out of ungzipping, de-tarring, making, installing and seeing
> the programs actually run.  Trouble is I haven't done it in a long time and
> I forget the exact commands and sequence.
>
> TIA,
> Bill

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com