From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Ceyhun Kirmizitas
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 7:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: rhn_register problem

I have just installed Rh 7.3.
When I try rhn_register then error message appears as fallows:

A socket error occured: SSL_connect error, attempt #1

                                                     A socket error
occured: SSL_connect error, attempt #2

A socket error occured: SSL_connect error, attempt #3

                                                 A socket error occured:

SSL_connect error, attempt #4

How can I do now in order to overcome this problem?
Thank you friends.

--

Ceyhun Kirmizitas (Isa Demiray Lab Sorumlusu)
Isa Demiray