-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Wagner, Joseph
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: IRQ Conflict

I have two video cards: one integrated Intel i810 and one ATI Rage 128
Pro PCI.  They're both on IRQ 10.  Whenever I run Xconfigurator, it
properly detects the ATI card and monitor, but doesn't work when testing
the settings.

Returns error "No Screens Detected."

If it's not IRQ, what is it?