I am only a part time RH user (mostly SuSE), but I wanted to take a look
at the new 7.3.

After I completed the initial install, I wanted to go back and add a few
other packages.  Is there any RH tool or way to do this other than
mounting each CD and browsing the RedHat/RPMS directory to find what you
want?

Also, I noticed that some php rpms are on CD2 and some are on CD3.  Is
there any RH tool to handle the dependencies between rpms (other than
rpm error messages when you try to install one)?

I was quite impressed with 7.3 installer and it detected all of my
hardware without a problem (except my winmodem).  There is a nice
selection of software and the inclusion of CUPS and Postfix (with the
switch scripts) resolved my biggest issues with older versions.

Best Regards,
Keith
--
LPIC-2, MCSE, N+