On Thu, 16 May 2002, Scott Skrogstad wrote:

> I should be a little clearer on what I am trying to protect.  I am really
> trying to protect the incoming and out going email of my users.  Not so
> much the Linux box it self.

I've used InoculateIT in the past, works well.  But it depends on the mail
engine you use as to how you tie the AV engine in.  I'm currently using Inoc
4.x + Amavis + Postfix.  Works a charm.  I've also used Trend Microscan in
the past, but InoculateIT impresses me more.

I've also heard from the Postfix list that Sophos + Sophie is decent.

--

Sapere aude
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.