Hello list...

The backup report on my rh7.0 tells me it cannot find my apache directory (installed
on /tmp for bad disk partitioning/space reasons).

Granted, I may have inadvertently deleted it myself though not sure of this.  Is there
a way to find out what happened?  I've not found anything relevant in logs.

Although I don't know the exact day this happened, the last backup of 6 days ago
didn't report the error.

I've restored ok but I'm not sure of the reason for this disappearance - which worries
me.  Any suggestions on how to trap a similar deletion in the future would be
appreciated.

thanks
/j-p.

 JUSTATEST Art Online