hi all:

I have found a source for used IBM Laptops. I am considering purchasing one
for use as a mobile RH computer. If any anyone has experience, plus or minus,
with them, I would appreciate any input. They have a variety of models, and I
would like to get one that will provide the fastest installation with respect
to problems.

TIA!
--
regards,
allen wayne best, esq

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun.
Find the fun and snap!  The job's a game.
And every task you undertake, becomes a piece of cake,
        a lark, a spree; it's very clear to see.
                -- Mary Poppins