--- Steve Buehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You might want to go to intel.com and look at the
> specs for the card to see
> if it supports linux and if it does, check to see if
> you have to download
> drivers and/or what versions of linux all ready
> support it built in.  You
> will probably get an answer faster that way.
>
> Steve

At intel.com, it doesn't look like Linux is supported,
or at least officially.

> At 09:57 AM 5/25/2002 -0700, The Gyzmo wrote:
> >Hello.
> >
> >A friend recently gave me two Intel AnyPoint PCMCIA
> >cards to toy with and I got the USB based adapter
> >also. They work very well in Winbloze and I'd like
> >use the PCMCIA cards for the two laptops in my
> house
> >rather than Ethernet.
> >
> >Is the Intel AnyPoint system supported with Linux
> >right now? I'd like to have my Linux gateway serve
> the
> >laptops through the wireless USB adapter also and I
> >don't want to have a Winbloze box to be the gateway
> >for the gateway.
> >
> >Whatever the procedure is, I don't mind having to
> >recompile the kernel if it doesn't require any
> >tweaking. I will be upgrading to Valhalla in the
> next
> >few days.
> >
> >Any help is greatly appreciated as Google hasn't
> >turned up anything.

=====
|This message is from Serban Giuroiu, also known online    |
|as  The Gyzmo.                                            |
|EMAIL: g y z m o b r o @ y a h o o . com                  |
|AIM Screen Name: gyzmobro                                 |