On 25/05/2002 at 9:50 AM Scott [EMAIL PROTECTED] [gregausit/redhat-list]
wrote:

>Hi Greg:
>
>I found the problem.  Somehow the permissions on my password file got
>changed.  Must have been related to the filesystem filling up. Fixing that
>fixed the user pages.  Oh well, at least I was prodded into updating
Apache
><g>.

Oh good, I was also going to say make sure you know why the permissions
changed if it had :)

PS there is nothing wrong with using more than the main .conf file, however
you should know why you are doing so, IMO the mod_ssl version of apache
*needs* to be split across more than one .conf file.....

Regards

Greg Wright
--

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020 -- Int. +61 418 292020
Available for Global Contracts      US Fax -- 801 740 2874