On Sun, 26 May 2002 11:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
Keith Morse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After acquiring two Compaq Armada 3500, I loaded them with enigma and
> valhalla.  Both of the critters will lock up hard (I have to remove
> the battery) after opening couple of windows in gnome.
>
> I'm wondering if anybody has seen this before and can offer some
> insight?  Thanks

Not exactly. But I had some problems with Gnome causing lockups. Nothing
recent, and mostly it happened for me due to screensavers. Ditto on KDE.
Running them manually via xscreensaver was flawless, so I don't really
know why it was happening the way it was.

--
What Would Elvis Do?