From: "Stacy J. Brandenburg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: radiusd + cisco AS5300

Well, I can say that we use radiusd-cistron-1.6.6-2 here with a Cisco
VPN unit and it works just fine.

juaid wrote:

Hi

My company has started to use Cisco AS5300 for international calls.

We have tried the Cisco ACS 3.0 (90 days trial) for accounting and

billing

and looks very good, but before deciding to use it or not, we'd like to

test

with some radiusd.

What radiusd would you recommend for doing this?

Thanks in advance,

juaid

= Stacy J. Brandenburg                    Red Hat Inc. =
= Sr. Network Engineer           http://www.redhat.com =
= 919-754-3700 x44313              [EMAIL PROTECTED] =