Hello all ,

I have currently one harddisk ( 45GB )  running Win98/WinXP
( Pri - C:\ - Win 98 - FAT ) ( Extended D:\ & E:\ - Data - FAT ) ( Pri - H:\ - NTFS )

But now I have seen the light and I want to install Redhat 7.3 :)

Can this be done by removing the E:\ partition an placing Redhat there.
It would be ideal situation having all those 3 systems as a boot option.
Reason : I still have some family who needs to use Win. :(
( Win Xp because multiple users and easy interface , win 98 for support of TV-card and
old driver support)

Or is it maybe better to place an extra HD ?
Because Linux works also with seperate partitions / , /usr , ...

Tips , Suggestions , Step-by-Step instructions always welcome.

Thx ,

A Linux 'Starter'

Kristof Van den Abeele
Belgium

P.S. : Does anybody have experience with TV-card in a Linux environment ( Guilemot
Wintv Maxi pci 3 )
Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be constructed as binding
for the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless otherwise and previously stated.
Besides, the opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the NBB, which is particularly the case if the
content of the present message, or part of it, is of a private nature or does not come
whithin the professional scope of the author."