Is anyone here experiencing problems with Red Hats xDSL client disconnecting
for brief moments and cutting off the internet connection?

I cannot keep my connection to Gaim for more than 5 minutes or so, sometimes
not even 2 or 3, because the xDSL client keeps disconnecting for about 2 or 3
seconds then re-connecting.

I have spoke to RH about this matter and they say I will be hearing from them.
Well I am getting fed up with waiting. I need a fix for this ASAP and I do
NOT beleive I should have to get the roaring penguine software.

--
David McGlone.
Edification Web Solutions