On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 10:19:39AM -0500, Justin Ellison wrote:
:       Looking into freeing up some hard drive space on my laptop, and
: thinking about getting an MP3 player.  What does everyone have, how do
: you like it?  Windows is not an option - if it doesn't work in Linux,
: I'm not getting it.

I've got a Rio800.  I only use it with my winxp notebook (belongs to work),
but could just as easily use it with my other systems (Linux), using
rioutil: http://rioutil.sourceforge.net

When I had a Rio500, it worked great under Linux too.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.