On 2002.06.04 08:17 David Christensen wrote:
> Is this possible?  I want to use fetchmail to download from several POP3
> mail accounts, process it through procmail to separate the spam (using
> SpamBouncer to be more specific), and then forward to an Exchange
> server.  I have the fetchmail to Exchange forwarding working, but how
> can I get procmail to filter the mail in this case?

You have to be able to send mail from your box, using "mail" or such like.
I.e. you have to have sendmail or postfix (I recommend postfix) installed
(but not running) so you can send.

Other than that, you use a regular procmail recepie, deliver the mail
to your address on your Exchange server.  You put a "!" at the
start of the line in front of the
mail addresses you want to forward to in place of a mailbox name.

Karl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>