From: Jesse Angell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 June 2002 10:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: scripting

Okay I used SED worked great.. turned hours of work into less then a
second..
Now here is where it gets trick to me.. I need to add
<VirtualHost *>
DocumentRoot /var/www/virtual/$user/html
Servername $user.palaceunlimited.com
ErrorLog /var/www/virtual/$user/logs/error_log
CustomLog /var/www/virtual/$user/logs/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>
to /www/conf/httpd.conf
How do I use SED to add this to the very bottom of httpd conf ??
please help out asap
thanks

Jesse Angell
PalaceUnlimited.com