Hello
        I'm having difficulties in getting the CD to eject/umount after the
nfs client has umount'ed the CD (showmount shows a empty
list-/var/lib/nfs/rmtab is empty).  The only way I can eject/umount the CD
is to stop the nfs services on the server.  Is it possible to eject a CD
thats been exported but not mounted by any nfs client (in this case just one
client).  I think I'm getting man paged out and overlooking something
obvious.  The fstab has the entry:

/dev/cdrom  /mnt/cdrom  iso9660  noauto,owner,kudzu,ro  0 0

Let me know if you need more info.

btw what process is calling mount automatically when the user (gnome
desktop). inserts a CD?
The server is running 7.2 (no patches except for nfs-utils-0.3.1) on a Dell
P520.

Thanks!

Steve Binyon
System Administrator