Hi All,

I too have been trying to find some way to get my RH 7.3 system to recognize
my Buslink firewire HDD.  I posted a message asking for help about 4 weeks
ago, but got no response.  I have tried Pierre's scripts below, but also got
nowhere.  Does anyone know how to achieve this mounting or where
documentation can be found regarding the system recognition and mount of a
firewire HDD?

TIA,
Bill