Matthew Bradford wrote:

> might be a $1,000 a meg... but it is QUITE expensive that much I know for
> sure... WAY out of my budget regardless.  FYI This is the value in daily
> backups.

Correction :
value of daily backup = foregone income + regulatory fine + private lawsuit
(or settlement) + insurance premium;
intangible such as a tarnished image which will affect the "good will" cannot
be factored in .
Arthur
begin:vcard
n:Chan;Arthur
tel;work:1.718.633.5892
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.saysit.com
org:SAYS I.T.
adr:;;234 E 2nd Street;Brooklyn;New York;11218-2314;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Partner
note;quoted-printable:This message and all attachments are confidential.=0D=0AThey are meant solely for the addressee.=0D=0AAny authorised use or dessemination is prohibited.=0D=0AEmails are liable to unauthorised alterations.=0D=0ANeither SAYS I.T. nor any of its partners or subsidiaries or affiliates=0D=0Ashall be responsible for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
x-mozilla-cpt:;25408
fn:Arthur Chan
end:vcard