I'm running 7.3 on a Dell Latitude CPi, which also has the NeoMagic 128XD,
and it installed flawlessly.

The only thing to remember is to keep an eye on how much video RAM you
tell it that you have installed.

The max resolution is 1024x768, with 16bit color depth, as I recall, on my
particular installation.