It would be useful to know what is happening along with the command list.
Just a small piece of the total solution doesn't help much.  If the tutorial
goes like this then we can be sure to see the question over and over and
I'll bet there will be several more threads before we're finished with this
one.

For example, it would be good to know HOW TO REINSTALL GRUB once it has been
"uninstalled".  Or, better yet, how to correct the code instead of deleting
it.  Also, understanding what caused the problem and how in the first place
would be very useful.  Even if, as in my case, list members don't happen to
have this particular problem, but are interested in it they might want to
save the tutorial for possible future reference.

Bill