Can you email me the file and can you give a few pointers to setting it up?
Did you have to re-complie the redhat kernel?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jeff Frantz
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 7:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: IPSec on Redhat 7.3

The pre-release versions of FreeS/WAN 1.98 work with Red Hat 7.3.  I
suggest you get a pre-1.98 version running then upgrade it to 1.98 when it
is released (which should be any day now.)  I have FreeS/WAN pre-1.98
running on 7.3 at home and it works great.

-Jeff