I have just finished checking the docs for apache and haven't been able to
find what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd ask here...

Does anyone know of a way to set apache listening on a port, but only to allow
access from specific IP address(es)?  Similar to what xinetd can do?

I thought about using xinetd, but that won't do what I want because apache
runs in standalone mode...

Thanks!

-Michael

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary