nope
under osX i go from the finder to "go > connect to server..."
then the list that appears has "appletalk" and "local network"
clicking appletalk gives me everything apple
and local network gives me absolutely nothing

there's also a box at the bottom where i can type in the ip address
but without knowing the syntax i'm kinda sol

i tried typing in:
nfs://the.server.name/home/web/development /Users/username/server

and nothing came up
not even an error message

daniel a. g. quinn
starving programmer

giving it up would mean...  it would mean that all along they'd been wrong.
it would mean that they'd never known how to rule the world. it would
mean... relinquishing their pretensions to godhood.
  - Daniel Quinn's "ishmael"