Hi - I've set up RH 7.2 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop containing a
Trident Cyber 9525 video card, and was wondering if there was a way to
get support for using an external monitor as a second display (not
mirroring - I have that working fine right now) as you can under Win98.

I've searched a fair bit for info on this an so far can only seem to
find references to running XFree86 with dual head support when there are
multiple video cards installed - there seems to be nothing about support
for a video card with two outputs.

TIA - dan.