On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 06:14:50PM -0400, Brian wrote:
> For the most case it is.... here in the North America it's true almost 98
> percent. I have never heard anyone using PPPoA at home, have you? you can

Sure. BellSouth uses this and/or PPPoE. I doubt they are the only one
either.

> get a static or DHCP address form your ISP, I can atleast.

You can't use both dhcp and pppoe at the same time. So I am not sure
what you mean. I was really just saying there are a number of ways
this might be implemented, some of which have nothing to do with
PPPoE.

--
Hal Burgiss