List,
        I'm using iptables as my firewall to protect my internal network.  I
would like to be able to PASV ftp through the firewall.  When I use my
W2K machine as the NAT-Firewall I can connect and issue PORT commands to
the server and connect.  If I use my RH machine as the NAT-Firewall my
hosts choke when issuing the PASV command to the FTP server.  The server
responds with a 500 invalid port command.

Any assistance?
I've got ip_conntrack and ip_conntrack_ftp kernel modules loaded.
My firewall is only stopping incoming ICMP packets (for now)
My input chain is set to accept.

TIA
/B