On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 02:18:55PM +0000, Tyler Durdin wrote:

> When i installed RH 7.3 I must of accidentally clicked off the networked
> worstation checkbox on the customization screen. Is there anyway I can add
> this now? If so how?

"networked workstation" is not a single package, so you can't add it in
now. However, you can individually install the packages that comprise
"networked workstation". The tricky part is knowing which packages those
are. Look at the file RedHat/base/comps, and you will be able to see
which packages consist of the "network managed workstation".

--
Anand Buddhdev
http://anand.org